- Fixed: If 'Submix linked to OSC Controller' is selected in TotalMix, volume bar now shows selected submix as expected.
- New in Compact layout: added indicators Phones2 Mute, ExtIn, MuteFX, selected MuteGroup, added 'Auto' indicators.
- New Volume focus: The main volume display toggles on each incoming submix volume change. User preferences to toggle only Main / SpeakerB and timeout value in HUD Setup.
- New user preference: 'Use Bonjour' in OSC Network settings menu. Default is off. Using Bonjour, the network communication didn't always start automatically on subsequent boots. Please put 'localhost' in TotalMix OSC settings for best results.
- Changed: Hostname/address is always '127.0.0.1'/'localhost', not a user preference anymore.
- New preference: 'Link Speaker B Mute' with 'Main mute' in Keyboard shortcuts settings. This is on by default (as it always was). Some channel configurations require switching it off. You'll get a seperate shortcut for 'Speaker B Mute' when it's off.
- Changed: Keyboard shortcuts controlling volumes Up/Down have finer resolution above - 7 dB.
- Changed: While SpeakerB is active, Keyboard shortcut for 'Main Volume' controls SpeakerB volume (mirrors ARC behavior).
- Changed: All volume keyboard shortcuts' names.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts for volume +/-1dB with key pressed continuously will repeat smoother.
- Fixed: HUD Overlay does not jump when using layout selector.
I didn't plan new features before release of version 1.0, but I couldn't resist:
- New Layout selector for Vertical / Horizontal / Compact: Toggles between 3 HUD layouts. Compact layout is the most condensed but also doesn't have indicators for Phones 2-4, External Input, Mute FX or Mute Groups.
- In Compact layout, active MUTE, DIM, MONO, and TALK show as colored icons. Do you like it? Feedback is very much appreciated.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts controlling Main Volume in 1 dB and 0.1 dB increments now have an improved key buffering and better scaling.
- New: Volume bar, value and name toggles between Main and Speaker B.
- New: HUD setup option to hide the Talkback button.
- Changed: HUD setup buttons reordered.
- Fixed: Main and Phones volume value now have a proper inifinity sign.
- Fixed: Graphics glitch in HUD when values missing
- Changed appearance of links in Popover
- Fixed Popover layout
- Updated Quickstart.pdf
Version 0.9.3 (301)
- Fixed: It was possible that the app shows an 'expired' warning erroneously. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Small changes in popover layout and texts.
- Fixed issues with showing the license panel.
Version 0.9.2 (288)
- Added Custom Listenback: Define a Mute Group as Custom Listenback channel to display its ON state in orange to mark your open listenback channel. Operation can be both manual or automatic. It is merely a different coloring for that Mute Group indicator. This is independent of the Listenback function provided by TotalMix.
- Fixed: with macOS 12 (Monterey), some text fields could become unresponsive or crash the app.
- Fixes in settings layout
- Added tooltips
- Bug fixes
Version 0.9.0 (261)
- Implemented Paddle payment & license framework. The app is not expiring anymore, but needs to be activated after 30 days of trial.
- Improved image quality of menu bar icon
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.8.7 (241)
- Temporary pin needle has different appearance than permanent pin needle.
Version 0.8.6 (237)
- Updated documentation.
- Changed 'About' page
Version 0.8.5 (233)
- Default shortcut for "Pin Overlay". New shortcut for "Auto-Mute toggle".
- Refined connections setup.
- Fixed a bug with channels that had "&" character in user-name.
- Default host name is now '127.0.0.1'. This is still the most reliable and most users don't have a need to change this.
Version 0.8.4 (214)
Version 0.8.3 (205)
- Improved behaviour OSC port change.
- Bug fixes
Version 0.8.3 (202)
- Improved behaviour for channel assignments.
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.8.2 (196)
- Fixed a bug that stopped the new parser for TotalMix settings in certain conditions. Custom channel names detection is working again.
Version 0.8.2 (194)
- Added Stop/Play/Record selectors to Auto-Mute. Any combination is selectable!
- Added a reader for TotalMix's control room assignments, manual selections of custom names should not be necessary anymore.
- Fixed a bug with continous volume changement.
- Fixed a bug with the M-Audio protocol in Big Sur.
- Fixed graphical bugs appearing in Big Sur.
Version 0.8.1 (183)
- fixed a bug on macOS Big Sur where M-Audio MIDI messages were not recognised. REC state is now working.
- fixed some graphical bugs on macOS Big Sur.
- known issue: (Big Sur) if Bonjour host name ("yourComputer.local") does not connect OSC communication, try using host name "localhost" manually in Totalmix > Options > Settings > OSC.
Version 0.8.1 (181)
- Added a separate OSC client & server for Mute Groups functionality to avoid TotalMix crashes. If you want to use Mute Groups (monitor, control with shortcut or Auto-Mute), select "Use Mute Groups" from the menu bar dropdown. Second, go to TotalMix > Options > Settings > OSC, select controller 2 and setup for Ports 7002/9002 with "ControlPilotMuteGroups" and "In Use".
Version 0.8 (180)
Big Update adding Mute groups and the Auto-Mute feature 🎉
New Keyboard Shortcut options for Mute Groups and Phones 3 & 4
Auto-Mute: Choose a Mute Group that will be switched based on DAW Transport. Please consider this feature experimental. We have seen occasional crashing of TotalMix while the Auto-Mute feature is on. More info on its usage here.
ControlPilot's MIDI Ports were renamed to "Control Pilot In" and "Control Pilot Out".
The HUD now has a new vertical layout option.
There's a mini transport display in the HUD. It helps to check if transport settings for the automations do work. Display is only shown once incoming MIDI transport is detected
A few stored parameters were renamed, please push "reset all settings" button in menu-bar window's "About" section once to fix possible issues.
M-Audio HyperControl works now as the preferred DAW transport type, because it publishes RECORD state too.
New logic for Recall / Reference level: You can use the "Main Recall" shortcut to recall the volume reference set in TotalMix. The red volume indicator triangle defaults to 0 dB, but will point to your recall level after using the shortcut for the first time.