- Changed: Setup controls now show to the side of the HUD window instead of stacking on top. I think this is visually cleaner as there are more options now.
- Info: If you need an older app version, go to the Downloads page
- Changed: New Cue button design in Compact Layout.
- Changed: An active Cue temporarily pins the HUD Overlay.
- Fixed: In version 1.1.0, most of the app's functions were blocked when OSC bank size was 8 (as recommended..).
- Fixed: Recall marker and volume bar were wrongly placed under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Speaker B Link buttons in Channel Layout are now positioned correctly.
- New: Support for TotalMix' CUE (requires TotalMix 1.80b1 or higher, get it here). 2 configurable keyboard shortcuts available.
- New: If the channel displayed in volume bar is MUTE, it will have a grayed-out appearance.
- Changed: Channel Assignments were improved to be more flexible and reliable. In TotalMix OSC settings, you may choose a higher "Number of faders per bank" than 8 if you need to. Remember though that keeping it low will improve the app's performance. You may have to reassign your Control Room channels.
- New: Indicators for "Speaker B Link" are on Speaker B button if shown, or next to Volume label if not. Link state is finally published via OSC (TotalMix v1.80b1 or higher) and we can also set it. There's a button in Custom Channel Names dialog. It think we don't need a keyboard shortcut for this, since it's not something to change every day. (I leave it active always.)
- Note: Unless using TotalMix v1.80b or higher, Indicators for "Speaker B Link" will show a static state read from preferences, no matter if you change it later in TotalMix. TotalMix v1.80b is available from the official RME Forum, here
- New option for Volume Focus "Control Room only". If you are using 'TotalMix -> Options -> Submix linked to OSC Controller', this excludes un-mapped channels from being displayed. Default is selected.
- Fixed: In certain configurations, clicking in TotalMix window's submixes could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Setting Volume Focus to 'no timeout' was still using timeout.
- Fixed: De-Selecting Volume Focus did not switch display to Speaker B.
- Changed: MIDI transport type "absent" renamed to "none".
- Changed Listenback's label, tooltips and documentation to clarify its usage.
- Fixed: In-app checkout works again.
- Fixed: Volume focus was sometimes wrongly set.
- Changed: Speaker B volume background is now blue when shown temporarily, yellow when Speaker B is active.
- New: Adjustable HUD background color strength. Very light interface possible now!
- Changed design of transport selector buttons.
- Control colors conform to macOS accent color.
- Updated documentation and tooltips.